Our November electronic recycling event with the Town of Palm Beach Police Department was a huge success! We securely recycled 119 items totaling 1,209 lbs and generated $750 for Alzheimer’s Community Care. On Friday our Founder/CEO Chris Schoeller went down to the station to present the check to alzcare.org. We are so proud to support our community in the fight against Alzheimer’s, and we’re excited for all we have planned in 2019. Happy New Year from Memory for Memory!
- Veterans march from Adrian to Ann Arbor for Alzheimer’s research
- UA: Can the Alzheimer’s Brain Regenerate and Recover?
- Philly Voice: Eye tracking tests could be a predictive tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- HPC: How AI Can Help Identify the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- We Know The Wrong Way To Deal With E-Waste. But What Should We Do Instead?