Our November electronic recycling event with the Town of Palm Beach Police Department was a huge success! We securely recycled 119 items totaling 1,209 lbs and generated $750 for Alzheimer’s Community Care. On Friday our Founder/CEO Chris Schoeller went down to the station to present the check to alzcare.org. We are so proud to support our community in the fight against Alzheimer’s, and we’re excited for all we have planned in 2019. Happy New Year from Memory for Memory!
- EScrap News: Survey highlights public data security concerns
- The News-Herald: Bill creating an Alzheimer’s task force passes Ohio Senate
- University of Arizona: Developing a Diverse Scientific Workforce To End the Alzheimer’s Epidemic
- Fortune: Radical Approaches to Alzheimer’s and the Journey to Curing It
- Less Than 3% of Recycled Computing Devices Properly Wiped