Our November electronic recycling event with the Town of Palm Beach Police Department was a huge success! We securely recycled 119 items totaling 1,209 lbs and generated $750 for Alzheimer’s Community Care. On Friday our Founder/CEO Chris Schoeller went down to the station to present the check to alzcare.org. We are so proud to support our community in the fight against Alzheimer’s, and we’re excited for all we have planned in 2019. Happy New Year from Memory for Memory!
- Dear Dr Nina: ‘My lovely mum has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s’
- ScienceBlog: How Exercise May Protect Against Alzheimer’s
- What is Charitable ITAD, and how can you participate?
- Business Journal: Health system receives $28 million grant to study Alzheimer’s disease
- Memory for Memory at Alzheimer’s Luncheon