Charitable is defined as generous in donations or gifts to relieve the needs of indigent, ill, or helpless persons, or of animals
I.T. Asset Disposition (ITAD) is defined as the business built around disposing of obsolete or unwanted equipment in a safe and ecologically-responsible manner.
Charitable ITAD is a service that provides a detailed, secure, end of life process for your I.T Assets and makes a difference to those in need.
HAVE YOUR COMPUTERS GIVE BACK TO CHARITABLE ITAD
Would you like to make a difference with your I.T. Assets but need that extra level of security and detail? Have Memory for Memory perform your secure, detailed, end of life I.T Asset Disposal. All the detail and security you expect from an ITAD Provider but with one key difference: Profits generated from the service are donated back to our mission of fighting Alzheimer’s and caring for those afflicted.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, Memory for Memory’s mission of giving back and green initiatives via a real-world business channel is unique in today’s business environment. Our entire service was built around two core beliefs: Security and Giving Back. Create a detailed, secure process that exceeds our donor’s expectations, and that, in turn, allows us to fulfill our mission of giving back to the Alzheimer’s Community.
MEMORY FOR MEMORY’S CHARITABLE ITAD SERVICES INCLUDE:
- US and International Logistics
- Pick-Ups – Local, National and International
- Loose Equipment Packing and Removal
- White Glove Service
- Dedicated, Secure Vehicles
- Chain of Custody Reporting
- All Assets are tracked from pick up to receiving and final data processing
- Detailed Audit of all asset collected:
- Serial Number
- Asset Tag
- Hard Drive Serial Number
- Erasure and Compliant Data Destruction for all storage media
- NIST 800-88 and DOD 5220.22-M Compliant Process
- Hard Drive Erasure and Hard Drive Destruction
- Complaint with:
- Department of Defense
- SOX & Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- Flexible. The process can be modified to meet even the most detailed data security portals
- On-site asset scanning before assets are remove from facility
- On-Site hard drive removal, scanning and shredding
- On-site Erasure of Enterprise Hardware trackable to hard drive serial number
- Dedicated Transportation
- Sealed dedicated truck from pick up to delivery
- Secure, guarded transportation services