“Scientists from Germany’s Jülich Research Centre are reporting successful results from the first phase of human clinical testing of a new Alzheimer’s drug. Following promising animal experiments the drug has initially now proved safe in human subjects and will soon move into Phase II clinical trials testing efficacy.
- E-Scrap News: Negligence causes 25 percent of data breaches
- Promising new Alzheimer’s drug passes first phase of human trials
- Alzheimer’s study finds PET scan affects patient diagnosis, management
- ARIAS: Zooming in On Eye-based Biomarkers for Alzheimer’s
- This video game can detect early stages of Alzheimer’s better than medical tests, researchers say