“Scientists from Germany’s Jülich Research Centre are reporting successful results from the first phase of human clinical testing of a new Alzheimer’s drug. Following promising animal experiments the drug has initially now proved safe in human subjects and will soon move into Phase II clinical trials testing efficacy.
- Alzheimer’s Association, Ad Council create podcast to promote early detection
- NYT: Why Didn’t She Get Alzheimer’s? The Answer Could Hold a Key to Fighting the Disease
- TIME: We Will Find a Breakthrough for Alzheimer’s Disease
- This brain protein may put the brakes on Alzheimer’s
- BBC: Electronic devices ‘need to use recycled plastic’