“Scientists from Germany’s Jülich Research Centre are reporting successful results from the first phase of human clinical testing of a new Alzheimer’s drug. Following promising animal experiments the drug has initially now proved safe in human subjects and will soon move into Phase II clinical trials testing efficacy.
- Alzheimer’s affects women more than men. Now scientists have some clues as to why
- Researchers Discover Brain Molecule, VPS35, Can Clear Alzheimer’s Tau Tangles
- What we’re learning about animal memories could help us crack Alzheimer’s
- New Markers For Alzheimer’s Disease Could Aid Diagnosis And Speed Up Drug Development
- Forks Over Knives: What’s the Best Diet to Prevent Alzheimer’s?