“Scientists from Germany’s Jülich Research Centre are reporting successful results from the first phase of human clinical testing of a new Alzheimer’s drug. Following promising animal experiments the drug has initially now proved safe in human subjects and will soon move into Phase II clinical trials testing efficacy.
- Veterans march from Adrian to Ann Arbor for Alzheimer’s research
- UA: Can the Alzheimer’s Brain Regenerate and Recover?
- Philly Voice: Eye tracking tests could be a predictive tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- HPC: How AI Can Help Identify the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- We Know The Wrong Way To Deal With E-Waste. But What Should We Do Instead?